Reflexology and Energy Healing Sessions
Sessions available by appointment in Eldersburg, MD, and York, PA, and by phone. In-home treatments also available (within 25 miles of Eldersburg, MD) — I bring everything needed to create a therapeutic experience in the comfort and convenience of your own home! Contact me at 301-310-4012 with any questions or to schedule your session.
Reflexology stimulates the reflexes and energy pathway points in the feet, hands, and ears to effect relaxation and balance throughout the body. Sessions may also include Reiki, aromatherapy, and sound healing. Clients remain fully clothed.
BENEFITS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE FROM AN INTEGRATIVE REFLEXOLOGY SESSION
- A deeply relaxing and therapeutic experience.
- Improved digestion and constipation relief.
- Relief from allergies and sinus congestion.
- Relief from some symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
- Reduced muscular tension in the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, sciatic area and spine.
- Reduced swelling in the feet and lower limbs.
- Increased lymphatic, nerve and blood circulation.
- Kidney stones have been reported to pass with the stimulation of the kidney reflexes.
- Many clients report they are as relaxed as if they had a full body massage.
1-hr Session $70
After our reflexology session, I felt absolutely amazing — no stress in any part of my body. No hurrying on the beltway on the way home. I was in total bliss….The whole rest of the day, I felt like I had been transformed into another world — the actual world of myself. I was tuned in and tuned out at the same time: Tuned in to my own feelings, tuned out to the needs and demands of the outside world. I cannot thank you enough! ~ Jeanne S., Towson, MD
This was a great experience for me. I suffer from anxiety and an overactive mind…. Rachel has the most calming energy of anyone I’ve ever met. ~ Nicole O., Owings Mills, MD
Rachel is just amazing! When with her, she relaxes you beyond belief. In this stressful world we live in, it is a joy to spend time with her. Her many classes, techniques and gentle approach are welcoming. ~ Lori H., York, PA
Rachel brings such a depth and groundedness to each of her sessions. It’s evident she does the work in her own life which allows her to infuse her classes with the wisdom and experience she’s gained through that personal practice. Rachel creates a welcoming and supportive class environment and always sends us home with practical tools – acupressure points, yoga poses, teas, etc. I leave her classes feeling refreshed, centered and more in rhythm with the world around me. Book a reflexology session with her for all of these benefits in a one-on-one format as well! ~ Julia H., Baltimore, MD