We do this work to free ourselves: from the pain that we carry in our bodies; from the emotions that weigh us down; from the thoughts that hold us back.
We also do this work so that we can better care for those around us: our children, partners, siblings, parents, family, friends, neighbors, communities. As we create our own peace, we can offer it to them. As we heal ourselves, we expand our capacity to love more deeply.
Sometimes it will feel too hard to make the change and we choose to continue on as we are. But as it becomes more and more uncomfortable to leave things as they are, we will know that we are ready for the change and finally make the leap. This is when we RELEASE, and we are free.
I offer sessions at SOL Wellness in Eldersburg, MD, and Glenwood Acupuncture and Healing Arts in Glenwood, MD. In-home treatments also available (within 25 miles of Eldersburg, MD) — I bring everything needed to create a therapeutic experience in the comfort and convenience of your own home! Contact me at 301-310-4012 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.
Lifelong Wellness Consultations
Wellness is simple: Find the things you love and do them. Nourish your body with good food, fresh air, and movement. Rest when you need to.
What isn’t always easy is finding ways to care for yourself in the midst of life’s demands. What are the self-care practices that best fit into your life and will bring you what you need at this time? We will work together to find the right answers for you.
Focus areas include my 3 Pillars of Wellness system; Cycles and Rhythms; Sleep; Energy Practices (aura and chakra maintenance); and Nourishment. A one-hour consultation includes follow-up support.
Sessions available by phone or in person.
Contact me for a free 15-min initial consultation to see how we might work together!
1-hr Session with Follow-Up Support $125
3 Session Package $330 (save $45)
6 Session Package $630 (save $120)
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. A Reiki session will bring to you exactly the healing you need at this time, treating body, mind, and spirit. Clients remain fully clothed.
Learn more: What is Reiki?
45-min Session $55
Reflexology stimulates the reflexes and energy pathway points in the feet, hands, and ears to effect relaxation and balance throughout the body. Clients remain fully clothed.
30-min Session $40
60-min Session $70
BENEFITS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE FROM AN INTEGRATIVE REFLEXOLOGY SESSION.
- A deeply relaxing and therapeutic response.
- Increased digestive response and constipation relief.
- Sinus drainage, perhaps while still in the session.
- Decreased bronchi and lung congestion.
- Uterine reflex stimulation can help to bring on overdue babies or late menses.
- Uterine reflex stimulation will also relieve some of the symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
- Reduced muscular tension in the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, sciatic area and spine.
- Reduced swelling in the feet and lower limbs.
- Increased lymphatic, nerve and blood circulation.
- Kidney stones have been reported to pass with the stimulation of the kidney reflexes.
- Many clients report they are as relaxed as if they had a full body massage.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A SESSION?
- A therapeutic foot soak. The 5-minute foot soak may have essential oils, herbs, rocks and even lemons.
- An optional foot scrub with either salt or sugar and aromatic oils.
- The use of hydrating foot cream.
- Whole hand strokes to release tension and increase circulation.
- Specific stimulation of reflex points and areas.
- Foot and toe stretches.
- Lying on a massage table or in a reclining relaxation chair.
- Hand reflexology to further enhance the relaxation and therapeutic response.
Disclaimer: Integrative Reflexology is not intended to diagnosis or treat conditions that require medical attention. As with any medical concerns by a client about the state of their health they should consult a medical practitioner.
Learn more about Integrative Reflexology at https://clairemariemiller.com/what-is-integrative-reflexology.
Contact me at 301-310-4012 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.