I offer sessions at Glenwood Acupuncture and Healing Arts in Glenwood, MD. In-home treatments also available (within 25 miles of Eldersburg, MD) — I bring everything needed to create a therapeutic experience in the comfort and convenience of your own home! Contact me at 301-310-4012 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. A Reiki session will bring to you exactly the healing you need at this time, treating body, mind, and spirit. Clients remain fully clothed.
Learn more: What is Reiki?
45-min Session $55
Reflexology stimulates the reflexes and energy pathway points in the feet, hands, and ears to effect relaxation and balance throughout the body. Clients remain fully clothed.
30-min Session $40
60-min Session $70
BENEFITS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE FROM AN INTEGRATIVE REFLEXOLOGY SESSION.
- A deeply relaxing and therapeutic response.
- Increased digestive response and constipation relief.
- Sinus drainage, perhaps while still in the session.
- Decreased bronchi and lung congestion.
- Uterine reflex stimulation can help to bring on overdue babies or late menses.
- Uterine reflex stimulation will also relieve some of the symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
- Reduced muscular tension in the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, sciatic area and spine.
- Reduced swelling in the feet and lower limbs.
- Increased lymphatic, nerve and blood circulation.
- Kidney stones have been reported to pass with the stimulation of the kidney reflexes.
- Many clients report they are as relaxed as if they had a full body massage.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A SESSION?
- A therapeutic foot soak. The 5-minute foot soak may have essential oils, herbs, rocks and even lemons.
- An optional foot scrub with either salt or sugar and aromatic oils.
- The use of hydrating foot cream.
- Whole hand strokes to release tension and increase circulation.
- Specific stimulation of reflex points and areas.
- Foot and toe stretches.
- Lying on a massage table or in a reclining relaxation chair.
- Hand reflexology to further enhance the relaxation and therapeutic response.
Disclaimer: Integrative Reflexology is not intended to diagnosis or treat conditions that require medical attention. As with any medical concerns by a client about the state of their health they should consult a medical practitioner.
Learn more about Integrative Reflexology at https://clairemariemiller.com/what-is-integrative-reflexology.
Contact me at 301-310-4012 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.