I offer sessions at Glenwood Acupuncture and Healing Arts in Glenwood, MD. In-home treatments also available (within 25 miles of Eldersburg, MD) — I bring everything needed to create a therapeutic experience in the comfort and convenience of your own home! Contact me at 301-310-4012 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. A Reiki session will bring to you exactly the healing you need at this time, treating body, mind, and spirit. Clients remain fully clothed.
Learn more: What is Reiki?
45-min Session $55
Reflexology stimulates the reflexes and energy pathway points in the feet, hands, and ears to effect relaxation and balance throughout the body. Clients remain fully clothed.
Put your feet up! Reflexology sessions are 1/2 off in June.
30-min Session $20 (regularly $40)
60-min Session $35 (regularly $70)
BENEFITS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE FROM AN INTEGRATIVE REFLEXOLOGY SESSION.
- A deeply relaxing and therapeutic response.
- Increased digestive response and constipation relief.
- Sinus drainage, perhaps while still in the session.
- Decreased bronchi and lung congestion.
- Uterine reflex stimulation can help to bring on overdue babies or late menses.
- Uterine reflex stimulation will also relieve some of the symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
- Reduced muscular tension in the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, sciatic area and spine.
- Reduced swelling in the feet and lower limbs.
- Increased lymphatic, nerve and blood circulation.
- Kidney stones have been reported to pass with the stimulation of the kidney reflexes.
- Many clients report they are as relaxed as if they had a full body massage.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A SESSION?
- A therapeutic foot soak. The 5-minute foot soak may have essential oils, herbs, rocks and even lemons.
- An optional foot scrub with either salt or sugar and aromatic oils.
- The use of hydrating foot cream.
- Whole hand strokes to release tension and increase circulation.
- Specific stimulation of reflex points and areas.
- Foot and toe stretches.
- Lying on a massage table or in a reclining relaxation chair.
- Hand reflexology to further enhance the relaxation and therapeutic response.
Disclaimer: Integrative Reflexology is not intended to diagnosis or treat conditions that require medical attention. As with any medical concerns by a client about the state of their health they should consult a medical practitioner.
Learn more about Integrative Reflexology at https://clairemariemiller.com/what-is-integrative-reflexology.
Contact me at 301-310-4012 with any questions or to schedule your appointment.