Register for classes here!
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra
Mondays (no class September 3), from 7:45 pm – 8:45 pm at Branches of Yoga, Sykesville, MD
First Saturday of each month (no class September 1), from 10:30 am – 11:30 am at Glenwood Acupuncture and Healing Arts, Glenwood, MD
Cost: $14 Your first class is free!
There is nothing required but to lie down and listen. Experience deep levels of inner peace and health; rediscover deep rest. This inspired guided meditation will awaken your whole being, allowing you to enjoy life fully. Classes will also include self-care practices such as gentle movement, massage, breath, and mantra. Be supported, held, and nourished as you discover profound peace and vibrant health.
Learn more about Yoga Nidra.
Contact Rachel with any questions.
Friday Night Unwind
Featuring Yoga Nidra, Transformational Rest Meditation
Enter a space of profound peace and renewal to release the tensions of the week and re-energize your mind, body, and soul.
We will begin with simple self-care practices that you can use anytime to relieve stress and calm your mind and emotions. We will then settle in for yoga nidra rest meditation, a gentle guided meditation practice that brings profound relaxation and healing. All that is required is to lie (or sit) down and listen. In this place of deep rest, true change begins.
Friday Night Unwind is for you if:
- You feel run down and tired by the end of the week.
- You have trouble falling asleep or do not feel well rested even after a full night’s sleep.
- You are living with chronic illness or pain.
- You experience frequent stress, depression, or anxiety.
- You want to both take care of yourself and have more to offer your family, friends, and community.
- You want to effortlessly release habits and thought patterns that do not serve you.
- You want to not just live your life, but thrive!
Last Friday of the month, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, at Illuminated Soul Wellness Center, New Park, PA
September 21, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, at Ignite Power Yoga of York, York, PA
Cost: $18 Pre-register now and save $3!